You've Foreclosed: Now What?!
This program will address:
||Tuesday, April 24, 2012|
||11:30 AM - 1:15 PM|
Los Robles Greens
299 S. Moorpark Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
$36 Homeowner / Board Member (member rate)
$36 Community Managers (member rate)
$47 Business Partners (member rate)
Additional $10 for non-members and those not registered in advance.
||DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM (pdf file)|
- Association Foreclosures and the aftermath.
- Pre-liens and liens - why a lien is important
- Lender Foreclosures
- Types of Bankruptcy, How it can affect collections and what the Association can do about it.
- Pre-Petition v. Post-Petition Assessments
- Proofs of Claim
- Motions for Relief from the Automatic Stay
- Conversion, Dismissal & Discharge: What They Mean and the Effect of Same
Alyssa Klausner, Esq., SwedelsonGottlieb
Tracy Neal, Esq., Association Lien Services
Thank you to our Luncheon Sponsors:
- Animal & Insect Pest Management, Inc.
- Association Lien Services / SwedelsonGottlieb
- Behr Paint / THE HOME DEPOT USA
- Clark Pest Control
- Duramax Building Products
- General Pavement Management
- Gerard Roofing Technologies
- SBS Lien Services
- Select Painting
- Vinyl Concepts
SPONSORSHIPS ARE AVAILALBE FOR THIS LUNCHEON. Contact Leah Ross at 805-658-1438 for more details.
Home Print Bookmark