"Board Members on the Loose"
||Tuesday, August 28, 2012|
||11:30 AM - 1:15 PM|
The Courtyard Marriott
600 East Esplanade Drive
Oxnard, CA 93036
$36 Homeowners / Board Members (includes lunch)
$36 Managers (includes lunch)
$47 Business Partners (includes lunch)
**Additional $10 for non-members and those not registered in advance!
This program will cover:
- What to do if a board member takes action without board approval
- From personal agendas to disruptions during board meetings - How do you maintain order with challenging board members?
- How to avoid claims against the Association of selective enforcement, discrimination and prejudice as a result of a renegade board members' actions
- Board fiduciary duties and obligations and how to implement a 'Code of Conduct'
Thank you to our program speakers:
Ruth Cederstrom, PCAM, CCAM, Concord Consulting & Association Services
Lisa Tashjian, Esq., Beaumont Gitlin Tashjian
Thank you to our Luncheon Sponsors:
- Animal & Insect Pest Management
- Behr Paint / THE HOME DEPOT USA
- Duramax Building Products
- J.F. Da Pra, Inc.
- Poindexter & Company
- Prestige Protection
- Ventura Pest Control
- Vinyl Concepts
If you would like to sponsor this luncheon, please contact the Chapter Office at (805) 658-1438.
Home Print Bookmark