Almost Free Legal Advice
Our esteemed panel of attorneys will cover today's Community Association issues and topics through the ever popular Q & A format!
||Tuesday, May 22, 2012|
||11:30 AM - 1:15 PM|
The Courtyard Marriott
600 East Esplanade Drive
Oxnard, CA 93036
$36 Homeowners / Board Members (includes lunch)
$36 Managers (includes lunch)
$47 Business Partners (includes lunch)
**Additional $10 for non-members and those not registered in advance!
||DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM (pdf file)|
Thank you to our attorney panel:
Adrian Adams, Esq., Adams Kessler
Jeff Beaumont, Esq., Beaumont Gitlin Tashjian
William Dunlevy, Esq., Law Offices of William Dunlevy
Bring you questions or email them in advance* on the following topics:
- Conducting business in light of the recent changes to the Open Meeting Act: What challenges are you facing?
- Hi Tech Hits the HOA World: Discussing the new legislation regarding electric vehicle charging stations, solar panels and satellite dishes
- Rule enforcement and is it okay to be selective when enforcing?
- How far does a board have to go in dealing with neighbor to neighbor disputes?
- ADA & Fair Housing: Recent trends impacting HOAs
- The Trayvon Martin case in FL: Evaluating liability issues created by neighborhood watch programs
- Plus the attorney panel will take your questions outside of these topics, as time allows.
*To make the most of our time, please email your questions in advance to email@example.com (Your name, association name, etc. will be confidential)
Thank you to our Luncheon Sponsors:
- Animal & Insect Pest Management
- ASR Construction
- Association Lien Services / SwedelsonGottlieb
- Beaumont Gitlin Tashjian
- Behr Paint / THE HOME DEPOT USA
- Clark Pest Control
- Frazee Paint
- J.F. Da Pra, Inc.
- The Centurion Group
- Ventura Pest Control
If you would like to sponsor this luncheon, please contact the Chapter Office at (805) 658-1438.
Home Print Bookmark