Dealing With Nuisance Violations
Attend this program and...
||Tuesday, September 25, 2012|
||11:30 AM - 1:15 PM|
Los Robles Greens
299 S. Moorpark Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
$36 Homeowner / Board Member (member rate)
$36 Community Managers (member rate)
$47 Business Partners (member rate)
Additional $10 for non-members and those not registered in advance.
||DOWNLOAD A REGISTRATION FORM (pdf file)|
- Learn what a nuisance is and what can be done to deal with a nuisance.
- Understand issues that need to be taken into consideration when addressing nuisance violations involving smoking, hoarding, hard surface flooring, pets and parking
- Obtain insight into the enforcement options, rights and limitations of associations when dealing with nuisances
- Develop an understanding of what is a neighbor-to-neighbor dispute, fair-housing and other issues related to nuisance violations.
- And time for your questions!
Carol Stephenson, PCAM, Integrity Management Group
David C. Swedelson, Esq., SwedelsonGottlieb
Thank you to our Luncheon Sponsors:
- Animal & Insect Pest Management
- Aqua Creations
- ASR Construction
- Beaumont Gitlin Tashjian
- Behr Paint / THE HOME DEPOT USA
- Clark Pest Control
- Dunn-Edwards Paint
- Duramax Building Products
- Empire Community Painting
- General Pavement Management
- J.F. Da Pra, Inc.
- Oakridge Landscape
- Prestige Protection
- Stay Green
- The Centurion Group
CLAC Raffle Sponsors: Beaumont Gitlin Tashjian & Duramax Building Products
Home Print Bookmark