CAI is committed to helping homeowner volunteer leaders enrich their communities. Through CAI, you can learn about innovations in other communities, access time and money-saving tools and take advantage of opportunities to share information and knowledge with your peers.
While joining CAI on your own is important, having your entire board connected to CAI is the best way to ensure you are making informed decisions – and an excellent way to help your board members achieve the results, respect and recognition they deserve.
Here are the resources and services you’ll receive as a CAI member:
- Board Member Tool Kit
- Community Association Governance Guidelines
- Model Code of Ethics for Community Association Board Members
- Membership rate at Chapter Educational Programs including Board Member Training Course and complimentary dinner programs
- Common Ground, CAI-National’s Award-Winning Magazine
- Chapter Magazine, Channels of Communication
- Access to sample letters, notices, templates and forms to adapt for use in your community
- Service Directory
- Advocacy Center
- Publication Discounts
- Information & Tools
The mandatory $15 Advocacy Support Fee goes directly to our California Legislative Action Committee and supports the efforts of CAI to represent and protect our members on state legislative and regulatory issues.
Take advantage of discounts when joining boards of two or more.
Membership Dues are non-refundable.
Community Association Volunteer Leader Membership Application
Channels of Communication
Intro to Community Association Living
Free Downloads for Community Associations
From Good To Great
Community Association Governance Guidelines
Rights and Responsibilities for Better Communities