CAI gives you the opportunity to learn from your peers, share your own expertise, and access tools, resources and information that can make you a more effective and respected manager.
CAI also offers membership for Community Management Companies to expand your client base and the resources to assist you as a corporate executive in growing your company.
Here are the resources and services you’ll receive as a CAI member:
- Professional Management Development Program
- Local Chapter Education and Networking Events (including four complimentary educational programs)
- National Conference and Events
- Professional Designations and Certifications
- Common Ground, CAI-National’s Award-Winning Magazine
- Chapter Magazine, Channels of Communication
- Community Manager Newsletter
- Career Center
- Service Directory
- Advocacy Center
- Publication Discounts
- Information & Tools
The mandatory $25 Advocacy Support Fee goes directly to our California Legislative Action Committee and supports the efforts of CAI to represent and protect our members on state legislative and regulatory issues.
Membership Dues are non-refundable.Join Online
NOTE: Membership for a manager(s) in your company is not included with a Management Company Membership. An individual Manager membership(s) can be purchased.