Community Associations Institute (CAI) is a national organization dedicated to fostering vibrant, competent, harmonious community associations. For more than (30) years, CAI has been the leader in providing education and resources to the volunteer homeowners who govern community associations and the professional managers and service providers who support them. For more info: Call 805-658-1438 or e-mail Leah Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Does CAI Do?
- Serves as a clearing house and research center on community associations.
- Assists its members in establishing and operating successful association communities through available publications, workshops, and educational programs.
- Provides a national forum for discussing key issues in the association field.
- Focuses national attention on the needs and concerns of individuals and professionals involved with community associations.
Who Should Belong to CAI?
- Membership in the Institute is open to associations and the members, builder/developers, managers, public agencies and officials, professionals who serve community associations and other interested individuals and organizations.
- CAI does not represent any one professional or interest group. Rather, it represents the process of creating and operating a successful, viable community association.