Assistant Manager at The Oaks of Calabasas
Action Property Management is a premier management company is seeking a Full-Time Assistant Manager to join our team at our luxury community in Calabasas.
Summary: Provide a high degree of support, guidance and expertise for all Board Members and homeowners. Facilitates resident services including resident common area reservations. Maintains community access system. Assists Residents with general questions regarding account information and reservation requests, and provides information to Residents regarding Association policies and procedures. Prepares and distributes regular Management communications to General Manager and to Residents. Assists General Manager with tasks as needed. Fills in for the General Manager in his/her absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Interface and resolve issues as reported by board members and homeowners
- Develop written communications to homeowners on non-compliance issues, meetings, and annual calendar events
- Meet contractual obligations for the community
- Track and report on key action items and deliverables
- Conduct regular property inspections, dictate reports, and carry out all appropriate actions
- Guide, mentor, and assist the respective Board of Directors to make sound, prudent, and lawful business decisions
- Complete all daily, monthly, and annual deliverables as scheduled
- Responsible for attending monthly Board meetings, transcribe monthly Board meeting minutes for the official minute books and ordering food on a monthly basis as needed for the Board of Directors monthly meetings as well as prepare the meeting with all materials required including the notice of meeting.
- Take notes and dictate minutes for all regular, special, and annual meetings
- Prepare a Management and Directors’ Report for each Board meeting
- Interact with Association’s contractors and colleagues on behalf of the Board
- Track and follow through on all issues of non-compliance
- Interact with Board/Committee members through verbal and written communication
- Ensure the continuation of all contracted services, insurance, etc.
- Verify all contractor information (e.g., license, insurance, etc.)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Civil Codes and Corporation Codes
- Manages and administers transponder process. Selling, installing, repairing, removing transponders from vehicles, deactivating and updating necessary paperwork. Tracking loaner transponders and sending notifications for loaner transponders that will expire.
$25-27 per hour
Monday – Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday 9am to 4:30pm
Some weekends may be included, with paid overtime
Candidates may apply here: http://www.actionlife.com/careers/