Community Association Manager
AMS Realty, Inc. is a full-service Community Association Management Company that was established in 1993 with the aspiration to expand throughout California to improve the quality of living in Community Associations and protecting our clients' investments. We provide many services to homeowner’s associations, property owners, renters and potential home buyers.
Job duties include:
- Maintaining association records
- Manage Association work orders
- Scheduling Association maintenance/events
- Conducting Site Inspections
- Obtaining proposals for association projects
- Organizing and Managing Board of Director meetings
- Preparing Board Meeting Agenda Packets,
- Preparing CC&R violation letters
- Coding vendor invoices,
- Reviewing financial statements
- Association Budget preparation
- Answering and responding to emails/phone calls/voicemails within a 24 hour time-frame.
Customer service, time management, organizational skills, administrative skills, team building attitude, ability to read and understand association governing documents, computer skills, writing skills, understand and explain financial statements, attend day/evening meetings per association and perform proper site visits. Must have valid driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance.
- Certification Preferred
- AMS Offers Employee Benefits
- Salary will depend on Experience
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: Call David Rico at 805-642-0995