We are the recognized experts for community association governance and management and the first and only national organization created specifically to meet the needs of all community association stakeholders.
As a member of Community Associations Institute (CAI), you will have access to information on the trends in this rapidly changing industry with practical knowledge and insights from leaders in the field, best practices, research and tools you can use every day. This is provided through our publications, online resources, educational events, workshops, trade shows and more.
Membership Types & Benefits
To join today, select the appropriate application form below or join online.
- For only $250 + $45 advocacy fee, your entire board (up to 15 members) can access practical tools, timely information and proven resources that will help guide you as a board member and help you run your community more effectively and efficiently. Ultimately making your community a preferred place to call home! (Membership at a lesser fee is available for one or two board members to join)
- For only $132, you can access vital information that will help you grow professionally, stay up-to-date on industry trends and help you manage and advance your career.
- For only $425 per year, you will receive the tools and tips you need to help you deliver services and operate your business plus opportunities to expand your business and gain an edge in the Community Association marketplace. Membership includes company listing under the community management category of the online and print service directories.
- Professionals Who Provide Services to the Community Associations Industry For only $580 per year, you will be directly connected to your target market. Gain an extensive chapter network with one-on-one networking opportunities, access to marketing opportunities exclusive to CAI members and the opportunity to gain recognition and visibility among hundreds of potential clients. Membership includes listing under the category of your choice in both our online and print service directories.
When you join CAI, you will gain a network of industry colleagues as CAI has more than 35,000 members ranging over 60 chapters! CAI provides a variety of benefits and services designed to meet your specific and unique needs on the National and local Chapter level.
- Information and Tools
- National and Chapter Service Directories
- Educational workshops, seminars and webinars
- Career Advancement
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities
- Issues and Advocacy
“As a Business Partner and board member for my Association, I have obtained tremendous value from my Chapter membership; from the networking and volunteering to the eduation, it has proven to be invaluable.”— Jeffrey Beaumont, Esq., Beaumont Tashjian
“Having been a Board Member prior to working in the HOA industry, I have been a member of CAI for many, many years. First as a Board Member, I found the chapter a great resource in my education; then as I came into the industry and eventually became an active member of the chapter my admirations for the chpater has continued to grow. We have so many great volunteers and vendors involved that help us do a great job in the organization and for the Associations I manage. I am proud to be associated with the Channel Islands Chapter of CAI.”— Ruth Cederstrom, Concord Consulting & Association Services
“I have been a member of CAI-CIC for over eleven years and I have found it to be a terrific organization that facilitates networking and allows me to meet and develop new business contacts on an ongoing basis. The networking opportunities CAI offers have allowed my company to grow and prosper even in during difficult economic times. If you have a business that has an interest in conducting business in the Homeowner Association world, I cannot state strongly enough, this is a must join organization!”— Kirk Prouse, ASR Construction